Friday, June 4, 2010

I have often wondered how a slight change in the weather can test my patience and mood swings. Though there's going to be a lot of eyebrow raising...I have to confess this. I just don't like the rains. Careful now. I didn't say hate. I dislike it. To me, all it signifies is gloominess, darkness, and complete douse of all my plans for the day. Plus, its really hard to see the transition from noon to dusk(which I particularly find wonderful). Sigghh... I know there are many flip sides to the summer sun: the relentless heat, the sweat, the head ache, chicken pox, the current cuts...its endless. But just look outside and don't you think there's happiness and cheerfulness out there? There is soooo much positive energy and almost as if nothing could go wrong! All shops are open! The streets are buzzing with people making excited plans for the day, new summer clothes! There is that cool breeze so unique to summer, that wafts around and wipes the sweat off your brow...aaah!!! Summer...how much I love you :) :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree, but only partly.

    Summer is also about painful pleasure, personally. Or is it pleasurable pain?

    ReplyDelete